|Source: picture by E. Pasch|
Here is a completely biased list of presentations that you may want to look at. I've only included the ones with handouts. Several good presentations did not have handouts.
Linux / VM / KVM
- KVM on IBM z Systems Performance (part 1 / part 2) - the first KVM on z performance presentation
- Linux Distribution Performance Update - what's been new performance wise in the distributions in the last year
- Linux Performance Tools in 60 Minutes - my tools overview
- Putting SMT to Work on z/VM - eventually we need SMT nearly everywhere to achieve best throughput
- Whats New in Linux on z Systems? - Martin's excellent overview on what's coming from upstream
- z/VM Platform Update - Bill's overview presentation on what's new in z/VM
- Getting Started with Blockchain - get an overview over Hyperledger / Blockchain
- Blockchain Architecture - the given presentation was for me the best I heard at SHARE. The handouts are good but nothing compared hearing this one live. You need a good general understanding of Hyperledger / Blockchain to follow this
- Blockchain - How to be Secure, Compliant and "Regulation-Ready"
Security is so important for Blockchain - here are some more details behind it
- Building and Running Your Docker Containers on z Systems
- Docker and z Systems - Overview presentation